ORDER A PLAGIARISM-FREE PAPER HERE
- High-risk factors for atherosclerosis in this patient's history include: smoking, stress, poor diet with high intake of fast foods, lack of physical activity, family history of heart disease, and advancing age.
- Atherosclerosis is a condition where the arteries become narrow and rigid due to the accumulation of plaque on the arterial walls. This plaque can rupture, leading to a blood clot that blocks the flow of blood to the heart muscle, causing a myocardial infarction (heart attack).
- Angina pain occurs due to insufficient blood flow to the heart muscle, which can be caused by atherosclerosis-narrowed coronary arteries. The pain is usually described as a tight, heavy or pressure-like sensation in the chest that can also spread to the arm, neck, jaw, or back.
- The admitting signs in this patient include: anxiety, cool and clammy facial skin, low blood pressure (90/60), rapid and irregular pulse (90), and severe fatigue. These signs may indicate decreased perfusion of blood and oxygen to the body and possible heart damage.
- Atypical symptoms in this patient include the intermittent leg pain when walking or climbing stairs, which may indicate claudication due to peripheral artery disease caused by generalized atherosclerosis. This atypical presentation may affect treatment and prognosis as it may be overlooked and not properly diagnosed.
- Serum enzyme and electrolyte levels provide important information about the functioning of organs, including the heart. In this case, elevated levels of cardiac enzymes (such as troponins) may indicate myocardial injury and support the diagnosis of a heart attack.
- The ECG serves to provide information about the electrical activity of the heart, including the heart rate and rhythm, and can help diagnose a heart attack. The finding of a large infarct in the anterior left ventricle supports the diagnosis of a heart attack and highlights the need for prompt and appropriate treatment.
This question has already been tackled by one of our writers and a good grade recorded. You can equally get high grades by simply making your order for this or any other school assignment that you may have.
Every Student Buys Essays from us, here is why!
Pressed for time to complete assignments or when you feel like you cannot write, you can purchase an essay on our website. Some students also want model papers to use as samples when revising or writing. There are also students who approach our essay writing service to beat deadlines. We handle every type of homework, assignment, and academic writing tasks. You can buy college essays and other assignments here. At a glance, here are some reasons students prefer our website.
100% Original Essays and Papers
You can be sure that you are getting a paper that is custom written based on your instructions. We do not sell papers that are pre-written. Instead, we write every essay from scratch. When you say “write my essay,” we respond by giving you a paper that is 100% original and free of any plagiarism. The essays you purchase from us have never been sold anywhere.
Flexible & Affordable Prices
It does not cost a fortune to get academic writing help on our website. If you have a question from class, place an order, get a discount, and get cheap essay writing services. What you see as the price is what you pay for. There are no any hidden charges. If you need urgent papers, they might cost a little more, but the price is worth the quality you get in the end. Hire a professional academic writer beginning from $13 a page.
Anonymity, Privacy, and Confidentiality
No one will ever know that you purchased an essay or assignment from our website. The essays you buy from us are written by experts. Your data is only used to coordinate the essay writing services you get. No one can access your personal information and data. Go ahead and order an essay from our website. It is safe, secure, and convenient.