A 30-year-old man presented with acute watery diarrhea with little pus and blood for 10 times a day, since 2 days before. The patient had abdominal pain at left inferior quadrant and tenesmus. Physical examination: T 38.2℃, P 96 times / min, R 20 times / min, BP 110/75mmHg, conscious, poor spirit, no abnormal cardiopulmonary examination, left lower abdominal tenderness, no rebound pain, bowel sounds 8 times per min. Stool routine test showed yellow stool with pus，RBC2-8/HP，WBC20/HP.Patient with Severe Diagnosis Symptoms Essay Paper
(1)What is the most likely diagnosis of the patient and why?
(2)Which laboratory test should be done to confirm the diagnosis?
(3) What diseases should be included in differential diagnosis? (List at least three diseases)
(4)Which kind of drug should be the first choice for pathogen treatment for this patient?
(1) The most probable determination of the patient is intense bacterial enteritis, explicitly intense colitis, in light of the side effects of intense watery looseness of the bowels with little discharge and blood, stomach torment at left second rate quadrant, and tenesmus, as well as the actual assessment discoveries of left lower stomach delicacy and the stool routine experimental outcomes showing yellow stool with discharge, RBC2-8/HP, and WBC20/HP.
(2) A stool culture ought to be finished to affirm the determination and recognize the particular microbe liable for the disease.
(3) Differential finding ought to incorporate different reasons for intense loose bowels, like viral gastroenteritis, parasitic contaminations (for example giardiasis), and fiery gut infection (for example Crohn's illness or ulcerative colitis).
(4) The best option for microorganism treatment for this patient would rely upon the particular microbe distinguished, which not set in stone through the stool culture. Notwithstanding, empiric treatment with anti-toxins, for example, ciprofloxacin or azithromycin might be started while hanging tight for the way of life results, as they cover an expansive scope of potential bacterial microorganisms causing intense colitis. Patient with Severe Diagnosis Symptoms Essay Paper
This question has already been tackled by one of our writers and a good grade recorded. You can equally get high grades by simply making your order for this or any other school assignment that you may have.
Every Student Buys Essays from us, here is why!
Pressed for time to complete assignments or when you feel like you cannot write, you can purchase an
essay on our website. Some students also want model papers to use as samples when revising or
writing. There are also students who approach our essay writing service to beat deadlines. We handle
every type of homework, assignment, and academic writing tasks. You can buy college essays and other
assignments here. At a glance, here are some reasons students prefer our website.
100% Original Essays and Papers
You can be sure that you are getting a paper that is custom written based on your instructions. We do
not sell papers that are pre-written. Instead, we write every essay from scratch. When you say “write my
essay,” we respond by giving you a paper that is 100% original and free of any plagiarism. The essays you
purchase from us have never been sold anywhere.
Flexible & Affordable Prices
It does not cost a fortune to get academic writing help on our website. If you have a question from class,
place an order, get a discount, and get cheap essay writing services. What you see as the price is what
you pay for. There are no any hidden charges. If you need urgent papers, they might cost a little more,
but the price is worth the quality you get in the end. Hire a professional academic writer beginning from
$13 a page.
Anonymity, Privacy, and Confidentiality
No one will ever know that you purchased an essay or assignment from our website. The essays you buy
from us are written by experts. Your data is only used to coordinate the essay writing services you get.
No one can access your personal information and data. Go ahead and order an essay from our website.
It is safe, secure, and convenient.